A Visit with my James Family

Earlier this month, James and I went to visit the James family (my mom's side of the family).  One huge perk of being a stay at home mom is that we can just pick up and go anywhere whenever we want.  Sadly, someone has to work, so we had to leave daddy at home.  We arrived to Mama James's house in the middle of the day on Thursday.  She had taco soup and quesadillas cooking for us - yum! Once I put James down for his nap, Mama James and I ate her delicious lunch and were able to catch up.  Later, once James woke up, we watched him play and talked a little more.  Aunt Linda got home after work and she got to play with James too.  Later, I put James down for bed and Mama James watched him on the video monitor as he slept while aunt Linda and I went out for a date.  We went to a great restaurant and afterwards we went to Starbucks and I got a yummy peppermint hot chocolate - it was so chilly that night and the warm drink was perfect. 

The next day, my aunt Georgianne and her baby (my cousin), George, came over to play.  George was born in July, but he's growing so fast!
Mama James made Georgianne's favorite dish, shrimp and grits, for lunch.  I love shrimp and grits too and it was delicious.
Thanks so much for a wonderful visit!

Comments

Popular Posts