A Shower for my Pumpkin

My friends Hannah Riddle and Kristen Johnson hosted a wonderful pumpkin themed shower for me on October 28th.  I love pumpkin things in the fall and I look like I have a pumpkin in my belly, so the theme was quite appropriate.  Hannah and Kristen did an awesome job decorating and getting food together.  Everything was so sweet and I felt incredibility loved by my Westover Church family.  Thanks to all the ladies who came and blessed me and James!

Look at that pumpkin cake!
The food was not only good, but it was very pretty too!

 They did a great job tying in the pumpkin theme with the turquoise theme that I'm doing in the nursery. 
 The apples were so yummy!
The decorations were so nice and made everything feel so "fallish" 
 The fresh flowers were from the farmer's market -
Nice little details -
 We got to guess how many turquoise M & Ms were in the jar.  I was several hundred off. 
 Hannah, Kristen, and Davis were such wonderful hosts! 
 I am so thankful for so many wonderful friends -






 I was given so many great gifts for baby James -


 Seriously - this baby is the size of a pumpkin! 
 Holding my little pumpkin at 34 1/2 weeks at the shower -
Thanks to everyone who came that day!  It was so special and James and I feel incredibly loved :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts