Savoring These Sweet Summer Days

It's Labor Day Weekend. That means summer is coming to a close. So this week, James and I spent as much time outside at the pool as possible.
This is the life.
Jaxon came with us on Wednesday...
Andrew came on Thursday...
And Bennett came on Friday.
I love hanging out with James, his friends, and their mommies at the pool.
Today, James and I went to my parents house to hang out with them and swim in their pool. James loves swimming with his granddaddy! I guess the swimming made him extra tired because he took an extra long nap... Which was fine by me because I was able to sit beside the pool and relax while listening to Jimmy Buffett. It was a perfect summer afternoon.
And Ray and I snuck out after James went to bed to catch the last Hoppers game of the season earlier this week.
Summer, we are really going to miss you. Please be kind to us and hang around for a few weeks longer. 

Comments

Popular Posts