Bumgarner Family Reunion

My parents hosted the Bumgarner Family Reunion last weekend at their house.  My dad's mom was a Bumgarner and she had five siblings.  Only one sibling, my great aunt Peggy, is living today.  She wrote down some of the family history and shared it with all of us.  I learned that my grandmother's middle name was Lee.  I always thought that I was named after my mom's mom because her middle name is Lee.  In reality, I was named after both my grandmothers because both of my grandmothers had the middle name of Lee.  I thought that this was neat because Ray and I gave James his middle name after both of his grandfathers - both of his grandfathers had the middle name of Franlkin.
 
Whew... I know that was hard to follow.  We had a great time - live music, great food, and wonderful company.  On to the pictures!

Comments

Popular Posts