Father's Day 2013

I am blessed to have an amazing and exceptionally crazy dad.  He's always been there for me and I love him more than I could express.  He's a passionate man and I love that about him.  He makes people laugh and he's always the life of the party.  He's loud and sometimes obnoxious, but I love that about him also because, like him, I'm loud and obnoxious at times.  When I was younger, we found ourselves in conflict and I think that it's because I'm just like him.  When you have two strong willed, impatient, hard headed, loud, outspoken people together... let's just say that things can get out of hand quickly.  In the end though, we have always made up.  Even though I never thought I would, I have become the type A, neat freak, passionate, fun-loving, hard-working, sometimes easily angered yet kind hearted individual just like my dad.  I love you, dad!  Thanks for who you are and how you've molded me into the individual I am today.

I am also blessed to have an amazing husband who has become the best father to little James over the past six months.  Ray is so great with James.  James "made" him a little Father's Day present to tell him why he loves his daddy so much.  Here's the final product -
  And here are the individual pictures that went into the final product:
For Father's Day today, we went to Kathryn and Odell's house to hang out with my dad and Lisa's side of the family.
Here are two of the best dads in the world!
And James just chillaxin' with Papa Odell -


Comments

Popular Posts