A Shower for George Henry James

My Uncle Larry and Aunt Georgianne are having a baby!  We went to my Mama James's house this weekend to shower them and celebrate their boy, George Henry James, who is expected to arrive in July.  I love my James family.  Even though I don't see them a lot, we feel so close every time we get together. 

The expectant parents getting some good advice -
Getting some practice with the baby doll - 
 Who's he going to look like?
Some great gifts -
This was my favorite gift that they got - a painting done from my Aunt Linda.  She is so so talented!  
Me and my cousin, Kristen -
James was great on the ride to and from Raleigh and he slept during the entire shower!  I was concerned that he wouldn't sleep since he was going to be in a new place, but he was amazing and slept for 2 1/2 hours.  I was one relieved mommy.  Finally he woke up and got lots of love from the family.  Here he is waking up with Aunt Linda -
It was a lot of fun.  Larry and Georgianne, I know that you will be wonderful parents!  I can't wait for James and George to play together! 

Comments

Popular Posts