One Year Ago...

On March 25th, 2012, Ray and I found out that I was pregnant with little James.  What a wonderful day it was!  We had been trying to get pregnant for some time - you can read about our pregnancy journey here.  Since we had been trying to get pregnant for awhile, I was paying close attention to my body and how I was feeling.  The book Taking Charge of your Fertility really helped me understand how I could see signs in my body to know what was going on.  Because I was paying such close attention to the signs, I had a pretty good idea that I was pregnant way before a pregnancy test could confirm it.  Even though I had a hunch that the test would be positive, I did not want to take it too early in fear of getting a false negative result.  Finally, two days before I should have technically taken the test, Ray and I decided that I could go ahead and pee on the stick.  Almost immediately after taking the test, two lines started to appear - it was such a relief! 

In the same week that we found out that I was pregnant, we accepted an offer to sell our house in Gibsonville and we found our house in Greensboro.  That week was an answer to many prayers.  It just all happened at once.  God's timing is perfect - even when I get impatient and question Him. 

Our first picture knowing that we would be a family of three -
And a blurry picture of the proof on the stick (I didn't have a good camera a year ago) -
Yay for happy memories! 

Comments

Popular Posts