Six Years

It's been six years since we got married!  I can honestly say that each year has been better than the year before.  I'm so thankful for Ray and his commitment to our marriage.  He's the best husband I could imagine.  He treats me so much better than I could ever deserve.  I've seen glimpses of Jesus's forgiveness and grace through Ray's actions and attitude toward me.  I'm so very thankful to have him in my life.  He is absolutely priceless.  I pray that we have many more decades ahead of us together! 

After six great years-

My parents came over to watch James for us so that we could go out to eat.  And as an awesome bonus, my parents paid for our dinner!  We wanted to try a new place, so we went to Southern Lights in Greensboro and it was delicious!  We shared a crab cake appetizer and then I ordered the flounder and Ray got the steak.  Delicious! 
Then we went to Maxie B's to pick up dessert to eat later tonight.  Yum!
Thanks so much for putting up with me, Ray!  I'm beyond blessed that you are my husband and the father of our boys. 

Comments

Popular Posts