We're Having A...

Today was a big day in this pregnancy - Today we got to see our little one via ultrasound.  It was so sweet!  I could actually see the movements on the screen that I've been feeling for a couple of weeks.  We are so thankful that the ultrasound showed that everything looks perfectly healthy!

The ultrasound also confirmed what Ray knew and what I thought was true - that the baby is a BOY!  This pregnancy has been identical to my first pregnancy, so that was my first clue that I was pregnant with a boy.  Additionally, Ray claims that he is incapable of producing females... apparently he only produces males.  So far his assumption is 100% accurate which makes me hate him a little ;) 

We are thrilled at the idea of James having a best buddy who will be so close in age.  I am just glad to know that it's a boy because it makes everything so much more real to me.  I feel like I have a little glimpse into the future.  

So now that we know that it's a boy, my next task is to get serious about boy names.  All Ray wants to consider right now is Jack because Jack Bauer is back on 24.  I promise you - my child will not be named Jack :)

A profile shot of our little man-
 And a 3D view of his face-
 I am so outnumbered!  3 boys to 1 girl?  How will I manage?  It's a good thing that Ray is an awesome daddy, that's for sure...

Comments

Popular Posts