Snowy Trails

Today was a snow day!  I love snow days in North Carolina... Why?  Because they don't happen that often and when they do, it's a big deal.  We didn't get as much snow as I would have liked, but it was still very pretty.  Ray went to work as normal, so it was just James and me hanging out at home.  Even though the high was below freezing, we went on a walk so we could see the pretty snow.  Here's James all ready to go out-
One of my favorite things about where we live are all the trails in the neighborhoods around us.  There are great trails in wooded areas.  Even though we're in the middle of the city, it doesn't feel like the middle of the city.
Don't worry... he was plenty warm-
Silly baby-
I'm glad I didn't have to drive anywhere today! The neighborhood roads are still pretty dangerous. 
I love this boy so much!

Comments

Popular Posts