Day in the Park

We've spent several play dates recently in the pool - and I love the pool - but today play group met in a park and it was so nice.  The weather was unseasonably cool for late July - the temperature was in the upper 70s and it was overcast for our play date.  There were several kids from some type of camp on most of the swings and playground equipment, so we decided to make our own little fortress in a shelter.  We threw our blankets down, brought out the toys and food, and had a good time!  I am loving this stage with James.  He just watches the older kids and takes it all in and he loves to grab his (and his friends') toys.  An added bonus is that I love spending time with these girls and their babies - I don't know what I'd do without my other stay at home mommies!

We're on the ground a lot -
He's sitting up so well these days!  I almost always still sit behind him or I put a pillow behind him because he will sometimes fall over.  Today he sat there for at least an hour before falling though.  And his new trick is sticking out his tongue.  He learned it from his daddy.  Ray sticks his tongue out at him and then James models what he sees.  Monkey see, monkey do. 
And Miss. Emmarie is getting the hang of sitting up too -
Love these mamas! 
The walkers.  Whew.  That stage is going to wear me out!  Parker and Maisley know how to keep mommies busy -
 I really like this picture of Megan and Maisley - but apparently Ellie wanted to hijack it. 
Her smile is the cutest I've ever seen! (Behind James... of course I don't think anything is sweeter than my own child). 
So innocent!  Please stay like this forever!

Comments

Popular Posts