Mama James's 80th Birthday

Ray and I went to Mama James's 80th birthday party this weekend.  Mama James is my mom's mom.  My aunts and uncles planned a surprise birthday party for her and it was great!  She looked genuinely surprised. I was able to catch up with my aunts and uncles and my cousin Kristen.  I love the James family and I don't see them enough, but I sure do treasure the time that I do spend with them.

Here are some pictures from the event:

Mama James and me - I love all her party gear on - she sure is young at heart :)
Lisa, aunt Linda, cousin Kristen, and me -
Kristen and her boyfriend, Omar - we loved him!
 Kristen and me - I don't see her enough, but we always connect when we're together like we've never missed a day -
 Kristen was not quite ready for this one -
What a cool cake!  Mama James through the years -

Mama James and her brothers and sisters -

The family did a great job with the decorations!
And then we played trivia about the year Mama James was born and trivia about her life.  It was fun!
Cutting the cake -

 And Mama James sang "Happy Birthday to ME!"  We were all laughing :)
 Mama James and her son, Chris -
Aunt Linda and me - we look a lot alike, I think -

 I was so happy to celebrate Mama James's 80th with my family.  What a blessing!

Comments

  1. Hi Jessica, I don't think I met you at the party, I was too busy running around trying to make sure my kids didn't spill anthing, but I want to thank you for taking and posting some photos. I was especially happy to see the photo of Jan James with her siblings. I am very interested in my family history and getting a photo of the Lamm siblings together on Jan's 80th is great. (James Lamm Jr.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts