Go Panthers!

It's the beginning of the NFL season and as always, I'm hopeful that the Panthers will have a great year!  James wore his football PJs last night and I got to take a few shots of him this morning before we got ready for the day.  Even though Ray doesn't want him to play football, I would like to dream...
Then we all got dressed in our Panthers attire.  I scored James's Panthers shirt at a consignment sale this weekend and I love it.  It's not Cam's jersey, but it'll do.
Yes, James, football is that amazing :)  We never let him watch TV, but I figured that a few minutes before his nap wouldn't kill him. 
And this is what makes Sundays with football perfect - something yummy and hot from the crockpot-
It's halftime in the Panthers game right now and they're winning 7-3.  James is in the middle of his nice afternoon nap.  Ray and I are having a pretty sweet Sunday :)  

Comments

Popular Posts