Greek Festival

On Sunday, September 23rd, Aaron, Hannah, and Davis Riddle joined Ray and me for the Greek Festival in Greensboro.  We all love Greek food... well, I'm sure Davis will love Greek food soon... so we went there to have lunch, listen to some music, and watch people dance.

The Greek Church that hosts the festival is just down the street from our house, so we easily walked there.  It's nice to be close to things!  The only problem with being close to the Greek Festival is that you get to listen to Greek music for three days straight from 11am to 10pm.  It's worth it though :)
Ray got some practice with the stroller -
And Davis was knocked out most of the time -
I tried to get a picture of Hannah and Aaron, but they were not interested. I tried anyway -
Ray and me -
That's a better picture of Hannah and her boy -
The little girls getting ready to preform -
And then they "danced" - it was more like they were walking in circles, but hey, it's probably better than I could do and I bet they were nervous in front of that large crowd -

I think that we will go again next year.  We won't have to put it on our calendar because as long as we live in this house, we will just be able to hear it and know that it's time for the festival :)

Comments

Popular Posts