My Scooter is Moving

James is on the move - and he's doing it with his own stylish twist.  James always hated being on his tummy, but he loved sitting on his bottom, so it does not really come as a surprise that he's scooting on his bottom rather than crawling on his belly.  At first, he would just scoot a few inches, but now he scoots across rooms, down the hall, and all around the house.  I used to be able to put him in the middle of his room and he'd be content to stay stationary while playing with some cups or blocks.  Those days may be over.  The last couple of times I've left him like that, I've come back to the following...
So that's how he does it...
 Whew, buddy.  We're in trouble now!  I see some childproofing in the future ;)  But each new development and stage makes me so proud of him!

Comments

Popular Posts