Family Zoo Day

In this season of life having 3 kids ages 3 and under, it can be overwhelming to take them anywhere alone. James is fearless and can run off. Luke is a typical 21 month old toddler... He's very good most of the time, but he can suddenly decide that he's done walking and sit down in the middle of a parking lot. And Anna is easy since I can just wear her, but she could need a diaper change at any given moment and while she sleeps most of the time, whenever she gets up, I need to nurse her. Sooooo... Taking all three of them somewhere solo sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. So these days we are spending most of our time at home. I thought I would go crazy at home, but the kids keep me plenty busy. 

BUT... On the weekend, I'm ready for an adventure since I have Dada as my partner to manage the crazy. Today we decided to go to the zoo. It was HOT. But it was fun! 
The zoo has this awesome place to cool off... We really enjoyed it at the end. 
Best selfie we could get! Horrible lighting... But we were all there and enjoyed it so much. 
And it so so HOT. Anna and I tried to find as much shade as possible. She slept almost the entire time and was so content. 
I love our adventures as a family of five ! When we got home, we got showers and then took amazing naps in the air conditioning... All five of us. We play hard... But we nap hard too, thank God! 

Comments

Popular Posts