Father's Day Weekend

We had a great Father's Day weekend last weekend.  On Saturday, we got up and headed to the farmer's market to get some goodies.  We love fresh fruit and veggies around here!  We got tomatoes, corn, cherries, squash, and some delicious goat cheese from Goat Lady Dairy.  James hung out on daddy's back in his comfortable new Tula while we shopped.

Later that day, Ray's dad, grandfather, and aunt Kim came over for dinner.  We had a great time together talking, eating some summer cookout food, and playing with James.  Happy Father's Day to all the dads!
 On Sunday, we went to church and James went to the walking room in the nursery for the first time ever.  I checked on him between services and he was loving it.  He even made his daddy a Father's Day card with his hand print and a couple of ties!  He apparently wasn't loving the coloring part, but I know without a doubt he loves his dad regardless.  Ray is an amazing dad - he always wants to spend time with James and he loves playing with him.  His love is deep and genuine.  I know that his love for James can't be expressed in words... and Ray lives his love for him in everything he does.  It's beautiful. 
After his afternoon nap, we went to my dad's house for more Father's Day fun.  James loves swimming with his daddy-
And I love my dad so much!  He's always there for me.  It doesn't matter if I call him because my car isn't running quite right, because I'm terrified of a mouse, or because I just need him to take me out to lunch - He's always been there for me and has made me a huge priority in his life.  I love him so much!  Happy Father's Day, Dad! 



Comments

Popular Posts