Showering Elisabeth with Love {and Headbands}


My friend, Haleigh, and I threw a shower for our friend, Kaitlin, today.  It was a sweet time celebrating her and her little girl, Elisabeth, who will be arriving in December.  We went with a purple and yellow theme since Kaitlin is decorating the nursery with all shades of purple.  Haleigh and I had a lot of fun getting the food and decorations together.

Kaitlin had a great idea to make headbands at the shower.  I'll be honest - when Haleigh first mentioned this idea to me, I had no idea where to start because I've never even really looked at a headband for a baby.  However, Haleigh did a great job planning the headband craft and after checking out Pinterest for inspiration and a few shopping trips to craft stores, we were set.  I was so happy with how all the headbands turned out-
 All the headbands on Elisabeth-
Everyone with the headbands that they made-
Opening some goodies for Elisabeth-
I had so much fun hosting and we are all so happy for you, Kaitlin!
 

Comments

Popular Posts