Coming Home

We came home from the hospital back in December, but I never posted pictures of us coming home.  We took the pictures, but then everything about the first few days was such a blur and I forgot about them.  I was just looking at the pictures today and I was so amazed by how small little James looked.  We came home from the hospital on December 11th in the afternoon - Just about 32 hours after he was born.  We were exhausted from the nurses constantly checking on us and we just wanted to get out of there.  Evidently since we left so soon after he was born, we missed out on the professional newborn pictures that the hospital takes.  We also missed out on the newborn footprints.  Oh well... you live and learn I suppose. 

I was dressing James for the first time here.  I was so nervous because I felt like he was so fragile.  I guess I took too much time getting him ready because he decide to start crying about halfway through getting him dressed.




And then he fell asleep once we finally figured out how to get the car seat adjusted to his size.  He just looks so tiny all scrunched up in there!
And then our first family photo.  We all look a little worn out... I know I was tired!  
The team of our midwives and Women's Hospital did a great job.  We were so satisfied with our stay there and we would do it with the same people all over again. 

Comments

Popular Posts